Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Deloitte Luxembourg offers a wide range of services in Audit, Tax and Consulting, to companies active in various industries such as Banks, Investment Funds or Industrial Companies.
Deloitte “Business Development” Team coordinates and actively implements all initiatives that will help our Industry Leaders to fulfill their strategic and business objectives.
With the fast development of our activities at the local and European levels, we are looking for a Senior Officer whose main responsibility will be to actively support Deloitte in its contribution to the Sustainability and Innovation firm initiatives in Luxembourg.
- Have ownership of projects and initiatives related to Deloitte’s growth in the Luxemburgish and European markets
- Prepare different analysis, reports and presentations based on various sources and databases in order to maintain and enhance Deloitte’s knowledge and activity
- Provide direct support to the Sustainability and Innovation Leader in preparing budget, business plan and follow-up
- Support business development by targeting clients and monitor the progress of the various sectors’ ambition plans and strategies
- Participate actively to the network and communities (both local and on EMEA/Global level) to increase communication, knowledge sharing, eminence and revenue opportunities
- Bachelor's / Master's degree with 2 years of relevant work experience
- Highly organized, creative, rigorous, precise, and able to monitor and track the progress of requests and provide regular status updates
- Able to see the big picture and think outside the box
- Sound knowledge of MS Office tools, in particular PowerPoint and Excel
- Able to produce high-quality work even when working under pressure within tight deadlines
- Fluent in English and French with excellent oral and written communication skills (German would be an asset)
- Work with other dedicated professionals in a truly diverse and multicultural environment committed to continuous learning
- Be part of a dynamic team to deliver cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Make everyday a day to remember
- Participate actively to the Banking network and communities (both local and on EMEA/Global level) to increase communication, knowledge sharing, eminence and revenue opportunities