With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Our people are key to our success!
Our HR department plays an important role in creating a talent experience that allows our people to grow and thrive,
From recruitment to development and performance management, compensation & benefits, and operations, our HR Professionals help to align people strategies with business needs.
As part of our HR Department, our talent acquisition professionals are focused on attracting the right talent at the right time to help the business excel every day.
We are looking for a Campus recruiter to identify and attract talented candidates for our company. The Campus recruiter will hold a key role in the team, creating and maintaining strong partnerships with the recruiters to define hiring needs, source talented candidates through events and advertising campaigns, and build talent pools for junior, senior and niche skilled candidates. This is critical for attracting the best talents for Deloitte and maintaining our strong brand identity in a rapidly evolving world.
Your next challenge
- Become an essential actor on campus recruitment activities in all Europe:
- daily contacts with internal staff and schools or universities,
- publication of advertisements,
- participating to events,
- Hands- on support for (virtual) internal or external events from conception to execution
- Assist in the implementation of our social media and employer branding strategy
- Collaborate with our Marketing and Communication department to effectively build and engage with talent communities through social media
- Collaborate with recruiters, operations staff and other human resources staff to ensure a smooth sourcing and hiring process
- Follow up with recruiters to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Produce timely and accurate management information reporting to business areas and to HR leadership team
- Stay up-to-date with innovation and best-practice in the recruitment and sourcing domain through professional networking, seminars and development opportunities
To be successful as a campus recruiter, you should demonstrate an excellent ability to attract and engage with potential candidates. A skilled campus recruiter should be a critical thinker and able to clearly identify vacancy requirements and suitable talent.
- Have a minimum of three to five years of experience within a recruitment and / or a Sourcing team (can be a mix of corporate sourcing/recruiting and employment agency experience)
- Excellent social skills which enable you to interact with staff at all levels of the firm
- Team player who enjoys working in a fast moving, multicultural environment
- Creative and Dynamic
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and managing evolving priorities
- Fluent in French and English (German is a real asset).
- At ease with Social Media
- Good IT skills