With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Joining the Tax IT Digital Factory department means joining a young and dynamic team that will allow you to develop web applications using the latest technologies for internal and external customers in a Microsoft .NET environment.
What will you do?
- Work within a vibrant team on diverse projects, in various fields and sizes
- Initiate learning with our OpenAI Azure instance
- Understand the needs and business challenges of your internal customers
- Design, develop and maintain quality and high-impact applications using your technical knowledge of C# and SQL Follow the test phases
- Participe in innovative projects (Mobile, Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence)
What about you
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Engineering
- Strong interest in developing, coding and above all… experience new technologies
- Deep understanding and knowledgeable of .Net architecture
- Experience with at least one React frameworks is a plus
- Have at least 3 years as a .net developer in particular of C# and SQL
- Enjoy working in a team while being comfortable working individually
- Fluent in French and English.
Then join a global company with a human touch
With over 2500 employees and 70 nationalities, our multicultural environment promotes a culture of inclusion, trust and recognition. Deloitte combines the power of a global network, with the agility of startup minded teams.