Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory, and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our client's complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities, and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Your future team
Our IT Audit team provides a dedicated support to Auditors by developing innovative and ingenious solutions to helping them make their work more efficiently.
Made of 12 professionals, it is working closely with the business to provide them with the most suitable IT Solutions.
Your next challenge
- Be actor in the elaboration of solutions within our Audit IT Development Team
- Bring and share your Quality Assurance culture
- Be involved together with Agile project team in the overall quality assurance of software developments and deliveries
- Define and prepare Test Plan and Strategy, be able to drive tests as well with development team and business team
- Track reported issues and prepare Testing reports
- Improve and standardized our Testing Procedure
- Contribute to the elaboration of continuous improvements of the testing methods and tools
- Get informed and curious on innovative technology
- Trail a continuous learning curve on both IT and Audit matters