With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level
Your future team
Our Internal IT department creates the technological environment and assistance that enables Deloitte employees to quickly access vital information and succeed in their job on a daily basis using the most efficient powerful tools and emergent technologies. As a system engineer, you will be part of the Infrastructure team
Your next challenge
- Install, configure, and maintain operating systems, applications and management tools.
- Manage and monitor all components of infrastructure and systems.
- Management of the company's VDI infrastructure.
- Carry out reporting, write procedures and all the necessary documentation for the good management of the environment.
- Pro-actively ensure the good level of performance and availability of our applications.
- Respect security standards verify backup strategies and system/application redundancy.
- Automate and orchestrate the different environments.
- Verify compliance of the systems with the standard security policy.
- Control backups and redundancy strategies for systems/applications.
- Write and maintain PowerShell and Bash scripts.
- Follow up on activities and incidents.
- Check the KPIs and make sure to respect the SLAs that have been defined.
- In charge of the third level of support for solutions, troubleshooting of applications etc...
We want to hear from you ! Join us and you will...
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- BS/MS degree in computer science.
- Relevant work experience in a system administrator role.
- Good knowledge of Linux CentOS / Windows Server systems and Hyper-V / VMware hypervisors is essential.
- Good knowledge of Active Directory, DHCP/DNS, Centreon, Greylog
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure is considered an advantage.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Very good writing skills in French and English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Available and flexible to provide maintenance outside standard working hours.
- Rigorous, structured work methodology and a spirit of synthesis.
- Interest in new technologies and aware of the latest developments.
- Ability to work independently and an excellent team player.