Patent Annuities Payment Specialist (m/f/d)
Team spirit and initiative are your most prominent strengths and you are motivated to develop a long-term career in Intellectual Property, in a multicultural work environment? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application!
- Support our Intellectual Property Payment Operations
- Understand our business process in very detail during different training sessions
- Assist our international clients in solving pending issues regarding the Intellectual Property Payment Operations
- Act as a link between our clients and our local outside counsels during the payment process
- Drive opportunities for business process improvement and actively propose solutions
- Background in Information Technology, Economics, Finance or similar degree
- Quick learner with attention to detail
- Very good command of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Eagerness to learn our business processes
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Proactive, team player and able to work productively under pressure
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German and/or French would be an asset
Join us and grow with us!
- Grow, develop and customize your long time career within a fast growing multinational company.
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment.
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours.
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Celebrate success together as one team at our various corporate events.
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities.
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on our business, corporate culture, society and environment.
Dennemeyer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dennemeyer does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.