IT HelpDesk / Technician – Luxembourg (m/f)
About the Opportunity
Our office in Luxembourg is a young and dynamic organisation which currently is growing fast. We are part of the world largest and most innovative law firm but the office has also real local and Luxembourgish mindset.
As part of our continuous efforts to service our clients in the best possible way, we are currently recruiting for an energetic IT HelpDesk / Technician to join to our office in Luxembourg.
The Luxembourg team consists of approximately 40 users and provides a full range of legal services, with a particular focus on Banking and Finance, Corporate/M&A, Investment Funds, Private Equity, Real Estate and Tax.
About the Role
You will work closely together with the users in Luxembourg supporting them on a daily basis to help them to deliver efficient service to our clients. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Providing technical, desk site assistance to users,
- Installing hardware and software, including on boarding for new users,
- Ensuring on a daily basis the proper functioning of the information system,
- Information technology watch.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in a professional services environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Fluent in English (both written and oral),
- Highly energetic, proactive and service oriented
- Able to manage and prioritize daily workload.
What we can Offer
Dentons is always looking to invest in the highest-quality talent, recognizing that our success is built on the diverse and unique strengths of each of the members of our Firm.
If you are seeking to enhance your career in a progressive and challenging work environment, please send your CV and covering letter in English with supporting documents, detailing why you are the right candidate for this position via the apply button.
Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and recognized by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. Dentons' polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work.