AIS TRANSFER AGENCY - AVP (M/F)
As Assistant Vice President you will:
- Act as the key support for direct reports on client relationships matters and attend client meetings when required.
- Develop and build strong relationships with peer groups across departments, in particular NAV to better align the goals and work practices of each group.
- Act as a key person within TA to enhance the relationship with Regulatory, Risk and Compliance teams. Be fully involved in interpreting regulatory changes, understanding the operational impact for TA and providing challenges to the groups around regulatory implementation and the effect of such on TA and clients.
- Work to provide customer-based solutions to clients whilst balancing the regulatory requirements against the client's needs.
- Work closely with internal support functions (HR, Training, IT) to ensure thorough support is given to TA at every level.
- Management of 3rd party relationships, representing the bank with auditors, the Regulator, acting as a strong voice in the industry for the bank on industry related boards.
- Work with directors and managers ensuring staff turnover is managed appropriately and ensure an engaged and motivated team environment. Act as a point of escalation of employee issues.
- Foster a team environment of regular communication, ensuring one to one meetings, PPR review are conducted and focus on development opportunities for direct reports.
- Attend weekly director meetings providing feedback on operational, client and industry matters, act as a lead in promoting issues/projects etc. in department for further decision making.
- Ensure risk awareness and control environment and develop new procedures to minimise the risk of errors within the department.
- Research and identify new technologies and best practices to harness stronger and a more controlled operational environment.
- Play a significant lead role in initiating and participating in the completion and implementation of department wide projects (local and global) and lead local team initiatives.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Degree in Finance and/or Business Related area (minimum 2.2) or relevant working experience.
- Strong Fund Administration experience (preferable some Hedge Transfer Agency) with at least 4 years transfer agency experience.
- Experience working in a NAV environment desirable.
- Strong experience in Client Relationship Management is essential for this role.
- Strong working knowledge of implementing a control environment.
- Strong working knowledge of industry, AML, regulations, clients etc...
- Significant change management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel.
Our client is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.