COMPLIANCE MANAGER - INDUSTRIAL SECTOR (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors is currently recruiting a Compliance Manager for a global industrial company. This is a great opportunity to work in a multi-geographic and multi-cultural environment. As a Compliance Manager, you will be in charge of establishing effective alliance with Regional and Local management, to ensure that the Company's goals are achieved through the implementation of an adequate and operationally policy and procedures environment.
- Develop process to map the regulatory framework and capture the new rules and regulations that apply to the company;
- Establishes process and routine to continuously seek adherence to the requirements set;
- Monitors obligations and determines preventive measures;
- Ensures all compliance issues are properly evaluated, investigated and reported to Global compliance;
- Balance in decision-making, being able to deal with different opinions, workplaces and / or levels of professional maturity;
- Recognized alliance with Global board and Regional and Local board;
- Multi-cultural adaptability, able to share and merge the values of the company with the local culture. Desirable prior international experience.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Graduation in Law, Business, Administration, Economy or other related;
- Long-term strategic thinking, pragmatism and excellence with respect to actions and proposed solutions;
- At least 5 years of experience in the field.
- Experience Compliance projects and controls, such as mapping, diagnosis, implementation, reviewing and testing, presentations, etc...
- Fluent in English - French and/or Portuguese are considered as a strong asset;
- Analytical thinking
- Continual improvement
- Risk oriented
- Thinking strategically
- Ability to work autonomously and in team
- Accountability and discretion
- Able to handle pressure
- Decision making
- Problem solver
- Available to travel
Our client is a global industrial company with their holding based in Luxembourg.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.