FUND ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR - PRIVATE DEBT/ PRIVATE ASSETS (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors is recruiting an Assistant Manager/Supervisor Fund Accounting to join a reputable bank. You will be part of a multinational Fund Administration department and work for a team dedicated to Alternative Funds with a specific focus on Private Debt ("PD") / Private Assets ("PA").
You will be responsible for the oversight of the production cycle and the validation of monthly and quarterly valuations. You will be responsible to supervise any Senior Fund Accountants assigned to your team as well as the supervision and oversight of the various off-shored accounting functions. You will be responsible for the alternative / private assets funds. Along with your team colleagues, you will be a primary point of contact for clients with regards to all Fund Accounting queries and ensure the highest level of service is provided to our clients. As part of your role, you will continuously strive to enforce and enhance our control environment with the aim of mitigating and controlling our risks.
You will ensure the identification and prompt reporting of potential gaps and risks that may affect the Group, the clients and the Bank. In addition, you will provide assistance to superiors in delegated projects/tasks as well as assisting both the internal and external auditors during the funds and the banks reviews.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the oversight of the production, accuracy and timeliness of net asset value calculations and release of all Funds.
- Assist the Manager in delegated tasks/projects (fund implementation, restructuring, launches, liquidations or other departmental projects)
- Assist with client contacts, and ensuring that all relevant client issues are resolved satisfactorily, within agreed procedures/guidelines.
- Ensure the identification and prompt reporting of potential gaps and risks that may affect the Group, the clients and the Bank.
- Ensure proper oversight of assets held on the fund, including adherence and compliance with valuation policies of Private Debt / Private Assets structures.
- Ensure integrity, accuracy and timeliness of deliverables.
- Provide support and guidance to offshore teams in order for the service delivery to be met.
- Ensure procedures and controls are followed.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional qualification, preferably in Audit, Accounting or Finance.
- At least 4-5 years' experience, ideally in Net Asset Value calculations of Alternative / Private Assets funds.
- Previous experience of Private Debt / Private Assets structures is a requirement for this role.
- Professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA, would be an advantage.
- Strong technical knowledge of fund accounting, pricing and procedures
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and deliver work with the required quality.
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately with both clients and colleagues
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Luxembourgish funds regulation
- Very good command of Excel, Word, Access and affinity with fund industry software packages. Knowledge of Advent Geneva and Advent GWI would be an advantage.
- Perfect command of English, both in spoken and written, together with excellent communication skills are required for the role. A second European language such as French is also an advantage
Our client is a reputable international bank.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.