JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT (M/F) - CDD 1 YEAR
Our client is a global conglomerate, active in various business operations around the world. In Luxembourg they have several legal entitles spread over two locations. This office is situated in the centre of Luxembourg, there are several people located here.
What is key for this role is not only finding a good Junior Accountant but we are looking for the right personality to enhance the office atmosphere and company dynamics. If you are looking for a work life balance, but yet want to remain in a professional multinational organisation, this might just be right job for you!
- Prepare Monthly Profit Statement (MPS) for the Group entities;
- Prepare monthly and quaterly operation reports and MPS for board meetings of the Group entities;
- Prepare necessary documents to perform payments (2 times /month) and forward documents to the bank;
- Liaise with bank in case of problems or to give supporting documents if needed;
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports, forecast and budget for managed funds;
- Scan, send emails, file bank statements and documents to Hong Kong team;
- Assist the managers with administrative tasks;
- Assist accounting team with any ad hoc requests.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Fluency in English, French is an asset;
- Part qualified in a relevant accountancy qualification;
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Excellent computer skills with experience of Microsoft suite of products;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent administrative skills;
- Professional, reliable and a good team player;
- Self-motivated, rigorous, well organized and loyal.
Our client is a multi-national company operating in various businesses.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.