REGULATORY REPORTING AND FINANCE MANAGER FR/ENGL M/F BANKING SECTOR
DO Recruitment Advisors are recruiting a Regulatory Reporting & Finance Manager Fr/Engl (M/F) for the Luxembourg branch of a Swiss bank offering tailor-made expertise in Treasury & financial products.
The Regulatory Reporting & Finance Manager (m/f) will lead the Finance and operations' division (team of 2 people) in order to meet the Branch's overall financial and operations requirements.
The main responsibilities will be to :
- Manage the general accounting and operating processes, ensure to maintain and develop appropriate statutory and management accounting reporting and budgeting systems and procedures, in order to meet statutory, regulatory, tax and internal Bank requirements
- Ensure that banking operations (Money Transfers, Treasury and Securities back-office, reconciliations, etc..) are executed efficiently, safely and in a timely manner
- Ensure that all local Finance & Operations controls are implemented and followed up in due time
- Ensure that the reconciliations are made punctually and that any error is properly detected and reported
- Ensure that the local accounts charts (Lux GAAPs, IFRS) are always up to date and adapted to the evolution of the accounting requirements, in accordance with Luxembourg's laws and regulations
- Responsible for the Regulatory and Legal financial reporting, statistics, surveys and any other statutory report
- Respond to requests from the CSSF, BCL, and other regulators
- Prepare the annual Branch's budget and subsequent revised forecasts whenever required
- Provide the data required by the external and internal auditors or by the Head Office
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE :
The successful candidate should have :
- University Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or equivalent professional qualification
- Proven experience of 10+ years in medium sized Bank in managing a Finance/Operations team with good knowledge about general banking practices
- Demonstrated experience should include finance, accounting, audit, budget, planning, operations with strong knowledge of the regulatory and legal financial reporting practices
- People management aptitudes, to ensure a positive and participative team spirit
- Excellent ability to communicate, written and oral
- Analysis skills and attentive to details
- Diligent, rigorous, ready to anticipate and minimize risks
- Multitasks oriented, problem-solver, ability to set priorities and take initiatives
- Flexibility and adaptability
- At ease with IT tools (Outlook, MS Office,...)
- Fluency in French and English
THE CLIENT :
Our client is the Luxembourg branch of a Swiss bank offering tailor-made expertise in Treasury & financial products.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, our client can ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check may also be requested.