RISK MANAGER PRIVATE BANKING (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors is recruiting, on behalf of a well-known international bank a Risk Manager as part of their Private Banking services.
Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer, your principal responsibilities will be:
- Oversight and proactive ownership of first line of defence controls and indicators;
- Support for commercial strategy via analysis of pricing and revenue, pipeline management
- Ownership, analysis and improvement of Front Office processes
- Representation of the Business is various projects and initiatives, both local and globally
- Performance of thematic reviews, control testing and quality controls.
- General support and teamwork to help drive Front Office
- Teamwork within BM team, and other areas
- Deal proactively with potential issues between Front or Back Office and CLM where appropriate;
- Propose improvement of process and develop excellent collaboration with PBRS
- Ensure high quality of work within in accordance with Global Standards;
- Proactive management of risk issues with early development of action plans
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Holder of a relevant university degree
- Minimum 3 years' experience of operational risk or audit within Financial Services environment.
- Broad understanding of private banking, including understanding of financial products, banking processes and systems
- Teamwork and organisation;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, while maintaining close attention to detail and with an ability to set priorities
- Communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to establish an effective network and relationships with a number of departments
- Flexibility to adapt to multi-faceted role with competing priorities, and a mixture of tasks from high visibility representation to administrative necessities
- High degree of initiative and self-reliance needed
- Fluent English essential, knowledge of French or other European languages would be a definite advantage.
Our client is a large international nbank, and this role will be part of their private banking services.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested