SENIOR FINANCE OFFICER (M/F) - REAL ESTATE SECTOR
DO Recruitment Advisors are recruiting a Senior Finance Officer (m/f) on behalf on a highly reputable financial services company, an authorized alternative investment fund manager (AIFM). The client is offering an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, highly qualified team in expansion mode.
THE JOB :
Your main responsibilities:
- Administration and NAV calculation of Real Estate Investment Funds, including day-to-day accounting of the Luxembourg vehicles;
- Participation in transactions and deal structuring and preparation of accounting memorandum on transactions;
- Administration of investors' capital calls and distributions;
- Ensure the technical correctness of consolidation reporting packages received from local accounting providers;
- Perform consolidation under IFRS and perform INREV adjustments;
- Prepare quarterly reporting and annual consolidated accounts (IFRS);
- Ensuring financial reporting deadlines in respect of Group procedures, of fund documentation and/or regulatory requirements.
- Review and validation of Luxembourg companies' statutory accounts (Lux Gaap);
- Cash reconciliation review and analysis;
- Participate in the review process of tax declarations (direct & indirect);
- Ensure compliance with Back-Offices processes in place;
- Liaise with and monitor accounting service providers (incl KPIs...)
- Liaise with internal departments (Fund Management, Tax, Asset Management...);
- Liaise with external auditors including managing and coordinate the audit process;
- Liaise with Depositary/Transfer Agent on investments/divestments, capital events (capital call and distributions), NAV statements and delegated tasks;
- Work in lean organisation with the other team members (accountants and other Senior financial officer).
- Participate in ad-hoc projects
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- Minimum of 4-7 years experience in a similar position or in a Big-Four audit firm
- Solid knowledge of IFRS, Lux GAAP and INREV
- Fluency in English (French or German considered as an asset)
- Experience with financial controlling
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Fast learner, dynamic and autonomous
- Excellent analytical skills with particular attention to details
- Rigorous, organised and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
The client is a highly reputable financial services company, it operates as an authorized alternative investment fund manager (AIFM) based in Luxembourg. The client is offering an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, highly qualified team in expansion mode.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.