The company EASE is an operational advisory firm. Our duty is to supply adequate solutions for our clients. Our aim is to make a complete, “one-stop” service available to small and mid-sized entities, which may require several different types of expertise and competence in order to reach their aim. We are currently looking for: AML-KYC and Compliance Analyst (m/f)
As a member of our team you will:
- Work directly for various financial institutions such as banks, professionals of the financial sector, insurance companies, OEC members, AED supervised entities, etc., on AML/KYC/regulatory compliance operational assignments (i.e. audit support, investigation, KYC file review, Client onboarding, preparation of documents related with regulatory compliance matters, implementation review and amendment of internal procedures, advising management on compliance regulatory matters, preparation of summaries and analysis on new legislation).
- Provide valuable knowledge and expertise to our clients by supporting them in their daily activities and projects.
- Develop your competencies and experience within various environments and corporate cultures.
- Participate in the creation of business opportunities, maintaining and developing strong client relationships.
- Minimum Bac +3 in Law or Finance, or any related degree.
- Demonstrate interest in AML/KYC/Regulatory Compliance environments.
- Team player with excellent communication skills, autonomous and fast learner.
- Keen to develop competencies and provide added value to clients.
- Willing to face various challenges within diverse environments.
- Strong personality able to be flexible with various client environments.
- Creative and solution driven.
- Fluency in English and French.
Working at EASE means entering in a young, dynamic and forward-looking environment. As a growth orientated company, we provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through quality trainings. We aim to provide our staff with a work environment that cares about our employees’ development and recognizes their achievements. Our salary and benefits package reflect our desire to attract, motivate and retain high-performing employees.
If this opportunity is the challenge you are looking for, please forward your application (letter and curriculum vitae), in the strictest confidentiality.
All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documents to work in the EU.