General, Banking and Fund Accountant
Publiée le 01/06/2023
The company EASE is first and foremost a resource-provider, making available competent personnel. Our duty is to supply adequate resources. This type of service is not unique to EASE; our aim is to make a complete, “one-stop” service available to small and mid-sized entities, which may require several different types of expertise and competence in order to reach their aim.
We are currently looking for:
General, Banking and Fund Accountants (m/f)
As a member of our team you will:
- Work directly with clients on operational missions involving general ledger/finance accounting.
- Work directly with clients on operational missions involving Fund accounting, NAV calculation/valuation and accounting reports.
- Provide valuable knowledge and expertise to our clients by supporting them in their daily activities and projects.
- Develop your competencies and experience within various businesses (banking, funds, insurance, commercial and industrial companies).
- Participate in the creation of business opportunities, maintaining and developing strong client relationships. (missions in Luxembourg or abroad)
- University or Business School's degree in accounting, finance or business administration.
- Several years' relevant working experience in general, banking or fund accounting.
- Knowledge of international accounting standards, VAT and corporate tax rules or banking/fund/insurance regulatory requirements is appreciated.
- Relevant experience in banking and fund accounting systems will be an asset
- Team player with good communication skills, autonomous and flexible.
- Keen to develop your competencies and provide added value to clients.
- Willing to face various challenges within diverse environments.
- Fluency in English and French.
Working at EASE means entering in a young, dynamic and forward-looking environment. As a growth orientated company, we provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through quality trainings. We aim to provide our staff with a work environment that cares about our employees’ development and recognizes their achievements. Our salary and benefits package reflect our desire to attract, motivate and retain high-performing employees.
If this opportunity is the challenge you are looking for, please forward your application (letter and curriculum vitae), in the strictest confidentiality. All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documents to work in the EU.