The company EASE is first and foremost a resource-provider, making available competent personnel. Our duty is to supply adequate resources. This type of service is not unique to EASE; our aim is to make a complete, “one-stop” service available to small and mid-sized entities, which may require several different types of expertise and competence in order to reach their aim.
We are currently looking for:
Recently or future graduate in Finance / Accounting
As a member of our team you will:
- Have the opportunity to learn from various sectors by giving you the possibility to work on various missions with big players mainly from the financial sector
- Work directly for our clients which are various financial institutions such as banks, professionals of the financial sector, insurance companies, etc
- Provide valuable knowledge and expertise to our clients by supporting them in their daily activities and projects (missions in Luxembourg or abroad).
- Develop your competencies and experience within various subjects, environments and corporate cultures.
- Participate in the creation of business opportunities, maintaining and developing strong client relationships.
- University degree in Finance or Accounting, or any related degree.
- Team player with excellent communication skills, autonomous and fast learner.
- Keen to develop competencies and provide added value to clients.
- Willing to face various challenges within diverse environments.
- Strong personality able to be flexible with various client environments.
- Creative and solution driven.
- Fluency in English and French are mandatory.
Working at EASE means entering in a young, dynamic and forward-looking environment. As a growth orientated company, we provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through quality trainings. We aim to provide our staff with a work environment that cares about our employees’ development and recognizes their achievements. Our salary and benefits package reflect our desire to attract, motivate and retain high-performing employees.
All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documents to work in the EU.