Are you a fan of innovation and ready to take on new and exciting challenges ? Do you want to dive head first into the huge world of Digital Marketing ? Look no further, Editus is the company for you !
Joining Editus means being seduced by a collaborative and "data oriented" company, which places data at the heart of its business.
Fun, Target and Team Spirit, does it speak to you ? These are precisely the values that drive our 140 employees!
Reference database in Luxembourg, Editus is also the Marketing Partner of many companies locally. Our ambition is to offer marketing solutions tailored to the needs of our clients.
What if you became our future Digital Traffic Manager ?
Attached to the Digital Acquisition Channels division, depending on your profile your missions will be to :
- Develop and manage paid search/SEA campaigns, social network advertising/SMA, display on our own inventory and programmatic display/RTB
- Analyze campaign statistics to optimize bids, conversions and profitability for our clients
- Advise clients on how to optimize and evolve their digital strategy, based on detailed performance reports
- Optimize practices within the company to help business developers in the development of pitches and monitoring of campaigns
- Continuously train on technical subjects (update of Google Ads, Analytics, Facebook Ads, Ad Server, etc.) and train non-expert collaborators of the company on an ad hoc basis
- Competitive intelligence in webmarketing
You and your strengths:
- You have a Bac+5 in web marketing or web development
- You are organized and autonomous
- You are a good communicator and enjoy customer contact
- You are a problem solver and you like to suggest improvements
- You have a very good technical knowledge of the webmarketing world, as well as the functioning of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads
- You know the basics of how an Ad Server works
- You have an affinity with figures and a ROI vision of the actions in progress and to be carried out
- You have a first significant experience in digital marketing and more precisely in SEA and SMA campaign management
- You are fluent in German and/or English (any other language will be considered an asset)
This position is available from July 2021.
Are you interested ? Send us your application without delay to the following address : email@example.com !