Eltrona is a Luxembourgish company created in 1969.
We are Telecom operator in the following sectors Tv distribution DVB-C & IP, VoIP, Mobile & High-Speed Internet. We build and manage our own infrastructure cable and fibre optics.
Eltrona counts today 150 employees.
In order of our developments, we hire a:
IT System/Network Administrator (m/w) - permanent contract
Your Background and Skills :
- Knowledge in IT network administration
- Knowledge of networking technologies and WAN, LAN and WLAN
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, IPv4 and IPv6
- Knowledge in supporting network equipment including routers, switches and access points
- Knowledge in supporting SSH, TFTP, DNS and DHCP Servers
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring, and analysis tools
- Knowledge of network operating systems like Cisco etc.
- Expertise in Microsoft Solutions - Windows10/11, O365, Exchange, Exchange Online, Server2019/2022, Active Directory, RDS, PowerShell and Group Policies
- Knowledge in Linux administration
- Knowledge in the MDM tools
- Knowledge with any of the following: load balancing, next-generation firewalls
- Knowledge with monitoring, and analysis tools
- An analytical mind that likes to tackle problems and cannot rest until a solution is found
- A can-do attitude
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player
- Good English and French skills
Your Job Responsibilities :
- Assist deploying functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
- Monitoring of IT Infrastructure including Servers & Network
- Installation, management, and maintenance of virtual servers
- Installation, management, and maintenance of physical servers
- Installation, management, and maintenance of services in Linux and Windows environment
- Management, and maintenance of Azure services
- Participate in evolutions and maintenance of the infrastructure
- Resolve issues related to the infrastructure
- Documentation related to the infrastructure
- Maintain the strict confidentiality of the data.
What Will Make You Standout :
- Professional certification (e.g., CCNA, Network +)
- Experience and interest in Software development
- Coding experience
- Automatization experience
If you are interested, please send us your motivation letter and your CV