Data Engineer (m/f/gn)
Department: Energy Business IT | Location: Esch-sur-Alzette | Contract: Permanent | Job Requisition N°18363
At Enovos, we're on a mission to innovate and navigate the fast-moving energy sector, placing data management and analysis at the forefront of understanding and anticipating customer behaviours and needs. As a Senior Data Engineer/Architect, you'll play a pivotal role in moulding our data infrastructure and analytics, directly influencing our customer service improvements and business innovations.
- You establish, engineer, and maintain scalable and reliable data infrastructures to support current and future analytics requirements
- You design and implement frameworks to ensure consistent data integrity and performance across all data platforms
- You oversee the efficiency of data flows and ensure the reliability of data pipelines
- You work closely with various teams to optimize the use of data to improve services and drive innovation within the energy sector
For doing this, you will have the opportunity to use technologies such as:
- Data Warehousing: Exasol, RedShift & DBT
- Data Processing: Apache Spark and Apache Airflow
- Integration & API Management: Mule
- Log Monitoring: Elastic Stack
- Business Intelligence: Tableau
- You hold a university degree in computer science/engineering, mathematics, or you have an equivalent working experience of minimum 6 years in data architecture or engineering role
- Proven expertise in designing, implementing, and managing resilient data architectures, ensuring alignment with business and analytics requirements
- You have a solid experience with various data storage technologies including relational databases, data warehouses, and data lakes such as Exasol, Apache Cassandra, and Redshift
- You established and managed ETL processes, having a solid scheduling framework maintained in Airflow
- Experience with data processing and analytics using SQL
- You are proficient in programming and scripting languages like Python and Spark to support data operations, analytics, and automation
- Motivated to implement DataOps principles, including continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) practices. Experience using DBT is an asset.
- You have demonstrated abilities in setting up and managing monitoring and logging systems using technologies like Elastic Stack to ensure data pipeline health and performance
- Understanding of diverse database technologies (NoSQL, columnar), with capacity to argument the most suited technology per use case
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English. A good knowledge of Luxembourgish, German or French will be considered as an advantage
For external applications, a recent copy of the police record will be requested if you are invited for an interview.