IT Application Architect - DevOps Engineer for Business IT (m/f)
- You are operating an AWS platform for hosting of different applications types with large datasets and real-time pipeline processing capabilities.
- You are building large distributed systems as a backbone to serve a large number of requests, provide search and analytics across structured, semi-structured and unstructured datasets.
- You are familiar with AWS Services to build and maintain a container infrastructure in the Cloud.
- You are supporting Projects to enable DevOps approaches and expanding of automation in the current landscape.
- You are managing incidents with Application responsible and are part of the weekend support team
- You hold a University Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Science, Mathematics or an equivalent working experience
- You have demonstrated ability for complex problem analysis and resolution and have a hands- on mentality
- You have knowledge with industry standard and state of the art technologies in expert knowledge of AWS Services as well as Linux and Windows systems and you are capable to understand programs in compiled and dynamic languages.
- You are providing hands-on experience with Kubernetes, Helm, and AWS EKS
- Having AWS certification is desirable or having at least 3 years of experience with AWS infrastructures
- You are comfortable with distributed systems, microservices architectures, RESTful APIs and you have built scalable, fault-tolerant and low-latency systems
- You offer a good knowledge in the operation and continuous deployment/integration of applications platforms
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English. A good knowledge of German or French will be considered as an advantage
What we offer
- Modern workplace in a changing and challenging energy business environment in the heart of Greater Europe
- Highly international and cross-cultural working environment
- A satisfying working environment with a culture of appreciation, flat hierarchies and open door policy
- Diverse development opportunities and a lot of room for professional and personal development
- Additional benefits as being a part of a larger organization
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent copy of your criminal record will be requested after the first interview.