Cybersecurity Project Manager (m/f)
Publiée le 09/03/2023
CYBERSECURITY PROJECT MANAGER (M/F)
Experis is currently looking for a Cybersecurity Project Manager (m/f) to supervise a project inside a prestigious environment, on behalf of a client based in Luxembourg.
- Ensure the proper execution of projects in accordance with the Group's governance, from the planning of the strategy & organization of the project to its implementation, never losing sight of the budget, schedule, scope.
- Follow closely all phases of evolution and/or technical migration and integration by ensuring business continuity and decision making.
- Act as a link between the various stakeholders, whether technical or non-technical.
- Organize workshops, collect business requirements, monitor the implementation and validation of deliverables.
- Organize and lead the Project and Steering Committees.
- Expected results/deliverables:
- Production of supports for the steering and project committees, and even of other technical committees.
- Production of KPIs.
- Submitting a project schedule considering technical, functional, budgetary and resource constraints.
- Change management guidance for the business teams.
- Degree in Computer Science and at least 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager.
- Experience in insurance sector with understanding of insurance process, contracts, etc.
- Background in IT Security with knowledge of NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- Global technical knowledge of IT infrastructure.
- ITIL and PRINCE 2 certified (or at least, working knowledge).
- Experience with following tools: Pack Office, Clarity/Workbench, Qlikview, JIRA.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to translate technical concepts into business needs, proactive decision-maker and autonomous.
- Fluent in French and have at least an intermediary level in English.