SENIOR NETWORK & SECURITY ENGINEER (M/F)
Experis Luxembourg is currently searching for a Senior Network & Security Engineer (m/f – with expertise in Cloud AWS OR Wi-fi Technologies) to strengthen a team on behalf of a prestigious client based in Luxembourg (required to work on-site 60% of the time).
- Configure and maintain security devices like firewalls, VPNs, and intrusion detection/prevention systems using AWS Network Firewall and AWS WAF.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex security issues with cross-functional teams using AWS Config and AWS Security Hub.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of network architecture and security configuration.
- Assist with the deployment and integration of new applications and services.
- Implement & manage virtual private clouds (VPCs) with a focus on security.
- Set up and maintain advanced security protocols like HTTPS, SSH, and SSL using AWS Certificate Manager and AWS KMS.
- Collaborate with developers and operations teams to troubleshoot and resolve security-related issues.
- Perform regular security assessments and audits.
- Assist with migrating security policies from on-premise to the cloud using automation tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar & 5+ years of experience in network security engineering and administration.
- Core expertise:
- o Expertise and knowledge in Security and Network solutions to be deployed on AWS (if possible also in Azure), mainly Firewalls and routing in TGW, but also Proxies, Load Balancers, etc.
- o OR Expertise and knowledge in WIFI technologies (Aruba & Ekahau)
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty or AWS Certified Security Specialty (similar level)
- Proficiency in at least one programming language such as Python, Java.
- Strong understanding of ISO/OSI and TCP/IP models, protocols such as HTTP, DNS and VPN.
- Experience with advanced security monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Expert knowledge of security best practices and compliance standards.
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools such as Ansible and Terraform.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Fluent in both English/French, written and oral.