The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
You are responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support and assistance to managers and/or partners being in charge of telephone support, voice-mail management, document production, handling of outgoing and incoming correspondence, e-mail management, agenda management. You will also manage meeting and event organization, travel arrangements and provide assistance with various client administration matters, file maintenance, research work and assistance with client, having an extensive contact with them as well as wiht your colleagues worldwide.
To learn more about our service offerings, please visit What you can do here.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Qualifications: eligibility requirements include the following:
- You have completed your secretarial education and a first experience would be an asset.
- Besides, you know how to work autonomously, prioritize tasks and exercise sound judgment in order to anticipate your executive's needs, being well organized, flexible, and having excellent communication skills.
- We look to see on you a positive thinker, progress oriented, a flexible team worker and able to manage stressful situations.
- You have a thorough command of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and are equally comfortable at typing and proof reading.
- In terms of languages it is required that you are fluent in English. Any other language such as French or German would be a great asset.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- HR Interview
- Word and English test
- Interview with Hiring Managers