Intelligent Automation Consultant (m/f)
Publiée le 10/08/2022
- Avenue John F. Kennedy
- Informatique Consulting
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential — both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
EY Advisory operates as the most globally integrated firm across all our geographical areas. Through our industry-focused approach and worldwide reach, we help clients manage risk, improve performance and sustain the results.
Our Commercial advisory department focuses on clients across different industries, such as Telecom, Media, Technology and Manufacturing etc. to provide Advisory services in the areas of Digital Strategy and Innovation, Performance improvement, Risk and IT to commercial organizations in Luxembourg and in EMEIA.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
In response to strong market demand, we are looking for creative minds to take ownership for the deployment of emerging new technologies, such as Robotics Process Automation and advance analytics solutions.
This role requires good business acumen, excellent analytical skills and string programming skills that will help businesses in identifying automation opportunities and deliver financial benefits to the clients.
- You will have the opportunity to work in many different areas to determine what really motivates you.
- Design, Develop and Deploy RPA solutions as well as non-RPA scripting solutions to drive efficiencies and process improvement.
- Share experience and knowledge to assist in the development of recommendations and solutions that are in line with the industry best practices
- Designs, prepares and executes Unit tests.
- Assist client in the construction Business cases and opportunity identification efforts to support the further adoption of RPA solutions throughout the organization
- Manage RPA solution, infrastructure including VM’s and application upgrades/migrations
- Defect management in Production and Test environments through the support model
- Adhere to coding standards and documentation standards for the solutions, test procedures and scenarios during UAT and Production phase
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem-solving issues that arise in day to day running of automated bot processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Possess a bachelor or higher degree in computer science, information technology or similar
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in RPA/Power platform (Power automate, Power Apps) technology.
- Must have broad technical and IT knowledge including programming languages, databases and operating systems
- Prior client consulting experience in RPA/other technologies would be an added advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- You will have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
What you can expect
- A first conversation over the phone with one of our recruiters
- Followed by an online personality and logic questionnaire and
- The interview process with our business recruiters