The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
You will be part of the ACR (Accounting Compliance & Reporting) team to:
- Prepare Luxembourg and international financial statements with a profound understanding of the legal and economic aspects of the tax structure in place
- Prepare finance and accounting report packages tailored to our clients' and/or their investor’s needs
- Prepare our clients’ corporate tax and VAT returns
- Assure the administrative follow-up of companies with regard to their financial reporting and tax compliance obligations and to further develop your client relationships
To learn more about our service offerings, please visit What you can do here.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- You hold a University Degree in Accounting, Finances or Economics
- Fluency in English. French and / or German would be considered as an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively and a team-player mindset
- Rigorous, organized and able to manage a multitude of files and tasks in a timely manner
- Committed and actively work to continuously improve yourself
- Flexible, dynamic with excellent communication skills and have a real team spirit
- Strong financial/accounting and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Sage accounting software would be an asset
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- A first conversation over the phone with one of our senior recruiters
- Completion of accounting test in Excel.
- Two virtual or face to face interviews with the Senior members of the ACR team