Junior Technology consultant Expirée
Publiée le 17/03/2023
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Are you a master student in your last year of study or still looking for the right opportunity?
Are you a fresh graduate or you are on your way to become one ?
Are you looking for a job with challenges, the opportunity to meet talented people and to achieve your potential through an international environment? Keep reading, we have the right opportunity for you !
Our consulting service line offers different opportunities in Technology that can match your studies and interest:
- IT Business Analysis
- IT Project Management
- Technology Risk
- Data & Analytics
- RPA – Automation
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Have a Master’s degree or equivalent certification in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other appropriate academic majors.
- Strong analytical skills, a capacity to think strategically and superior problem-solving skills
- Be organized but also flexible, and able to tackle several challenges and manage several tasks
- Be proactive, eager to learn and grow, and with strong communication and interpersonal skills both internally and in client facing situations
- Have excellent command of Microsoft office applications
- Fluent language skills in English. French and/or German will be considered an asset
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- A first conversation over the phone with one of our recruiters
- The interview process with our business recruiters