FANUC is the world leading provider of factory automation. Our machine range includes a number of Robots, Cutting, Drilling, and Injection moulding machines, Laser, motors and control systems used in automation.
FANUC Europe Corporation is the European Headquarter, located in Luxembourg. Our 250+ employees provide a full range of services to our 20+ European subsidiaries. This includes European Sales and Service, Technical Support, Supply Chain, Spare Parts and Repairs, as well as Marketing, Human Resources, IT, Legal, Compliance and Administrative Support.
With over 20 different nationalities represented in our HQ, we look forward to welcoming more ambitious and team spirited people joining us, who like to work independently and speak their mind; seeking to continuously improve and maintain our healthy, professional and friendly workplace.
Join us on our journey to become one of the most innovative and excellent companies in Europe. Together with you we will move from the current ERP system JDEdwards to SAP S/4HANA and make our processes more efficient to ensure what is most important to us: The satisfaction of our customers and employees!
Your tasks will include:
- Responsible for envisioning an efficient and easy-to-use end-to-end “Quote-to-cash” process
- Assess current sub processes in close cooperation with key stakeholders of different departments, e.g. Sales or Finance. Starting from Configure-pricing-quoting, sales order management, picking and packing process up to cash collection and return process you will decide upon the future direction of the E2E process.
- Perform fit-gap analysis, develop and implement a plan to drive the organization towards standardised processes and related supporting tools together with key users and IT
- Increase proactive customer-centric quality work by eliminating waste in processes
- Decide relevant performance metrics and be responsible for requirement definition to be able to retrieve and measure those
- Take responsibility for the documentation of the process and define training plans
- Ensure mature assessment of future demands / improvements related to the process including pre-/and post benefit evaluation
- Together with other Business Process Owners you actively contribute to a smooth collaboration between business departments, process owners, key users and IT counterparts
- +10 years of professional experience in the area of Sales, Supply Chain or Finance
- Analytical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communicator with high level of interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with other on all levels of the organisation
- Open-minded, innovative and willing to challenge the status quo
- Ability to engage people and mitigate conflicts
- Good understanding of IT systems such as ERP (ideally SAP S4/Hana) / CRM
- Knowledge in Business Process Management, process (re-) engineering and ideally related software
- Experience in industrial multinational matrix organisations
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English (oral and written), any other European language is seen as asset
- Driving license required
- QUALITY: Strong focus on customer service and quality of work
- RESPECT: Flexible and resilient personality, treating all colleagues with respect
- PASSION: Passionate about your area of work and committed to your responsibilities
What we offer:
You will get the opportunity to work in a global environment and a dynamic company where people are the centre of all activities. We manage diverse projects, we are passionate about our work and due to our continuous development process we set trends in the international automation industry.
English is our company language. Therefore please ensure that you send your application (cover letter and CV) in English for smoother processing.
Please note that we are located in the Industrial Zone in Echternach. We thus recommend that all applicants have access to a personal vehicle as public transport options are extremely limited.