Planning Specialist - 2200000F
FANUC is the world leading provider of factory automation. Our machine range includes a number of Robots, Cutting, Drilling, and Injection moulding machines, Laser, motors and control systems used in automation.
FANUC Europe Corporation is the European Headquarter, located in Luxembourg. Our 250+ employees provide a full range of services to our 20+ European subsidiaries. This includes European Sales and Service, Technical Support, Supply Chain, Spare Parts and Repairs, as well as Marketing, Human Resources, IT, Legal, Compliance and Administrative Support.
With over 20 different nationalities represented in our HQ, we look forward to welcoming more ambitious and team spirited people joining us, who like to work independently and speak their mind; seeking to continuously improve and maintain our healthy, professional and friendly workplace.
Your tasks will include:
- Analyse sales data of customer requests and do a forecast analysis of needed products and spare parts
- Ensure sufficient stock to provide for all local offices in Europe
- Planning the process of ordering and buying material from our worldwide suppliers
- Ensuring that accurate records of all supplies and inventory are maintained
- Responsibility for ensuring outstanding customer service to your clients (internal & external) within the EMEA region
- Problem solving as issues arise on daily basis
- Investigate, monitor, record and resolve client queries
- Plan, release and follow Purchase Orders to Mother Company
- Be the key liaison point between customers and other internal departments
- Reporting of activities, KPI's
- Degree in Economics or Business
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Demand planning/forecasting role
- Experience of an Order fulfilment role within a highly technical Engineering / Manufacturing environment, preferably within a multinational group
- Well-structured and with the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of excel
- Multi-national / –cultural, open minded, customer-centric and strong business orientation
- Outstanding communication skills are essential in both written and spoken English, another European language is an asset
- Calm attitude and stress resistant
- Highly motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- QUALITY: Strong focus on customer service and quality of work
- RESPECT: Flexible and resilient personality, treating all colleagues with respect
- PASSION: Passionate about your area of work and committed to your responsibilities
What we offer:
You will be given a 360° insight to a European Supply Chain department that supports European business in a variety of different areas. You will get the opportunity to work in a global environment and a dynamic company where people are the centre of all activities. We manage diverse projects, we are passionate about our work and due to our continuous development process we set trends in the international automation industry.
English is our company language. Therefore please ensure that you send your application (cover letter and CV) in English for smoother processing.