We are an independent firm of chartered accountants working for 70 years in accounting, financial engineering and international tax advice. Our team of professionals advise national and international groups as well as HNWI.
Our firm is continuously investing in its future and expanding its team of experienced colleagues.
We have an immediate opening for a COMPLIANCE OFFICER (f/m).
- You will work on a diversity of corporate files
- You will work with international clients
- You will contribute to creation, setup, and follow up of compliance procedures
- You will be working hand in hand with the Head of Compliance on a daily-basis
- Participating to the different risk assessments on the AML/KYC
- Maintaining of database of AML / KYC files via dedicated softwares
- Setting up and reviewing of AML / KYC client files
- Experience in the field
- A Bachelor degree in Law would be an asset
- Fluency in English and French with German as an asset
- Good understanding of AML/KYC and other compliance regulations
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Rigorous personality and good team spirit
- Good understanding of conventional IT programs
- Working together in a young and professional team
- Being in a multicultural and pleasant environment in the city center
- Receiving attractive benefits
- We invest in you and your ambitions: you will work with highly experienced and qualified colleagues in an international environment.
- We shape your career: you will gain experience through opportunities and responsibility.
If you want to join us, please contact us for meeting us personally in our offices in the city center.