Fundsquare was set up by the Luxembourg Stock Exchange in June 2013 in order to create a unique international market infrastructure that provides services to support and standardise cross-border distribution of investment funds. Fundsquare’s main objective is to foster relationships between professional investors and funds.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking to recruit a:
Permanent contract – (M/F)
- You are a project manager with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the Investment fund industry, focusing on fund distribution and fund data management.
- You will be responsible for managing projects related to all aspects of fund distribution.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead the implementation of product evolutions from business requirements gathering to production deployment and client onboarding;
- Monitor and report progress against planning and budget as a steering committee member;
- Coordinate and supervise activities between different stakeholders (internal or external);
- Supervise the definition of functional requirements as well as lead the preparation and execution of functional testing;
- Coordinate business teams mobilization in a way that minimizes impacts on operations;
- Support the incident and risk management processes from their identification to their resolution/ mitigation;
- Coordinate and support the business acceptance testing phases as well as change management activities.
Requested Skills and Competencies:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of program and project management as well as various project management methodologies;
- Proven track record of successful project deliveries and institutional client onboardings;
- Team player, result oriented and commercial mindset;
- Strong team leading and communication skills;
- Desire to offer excellent customer service to clients and operations colleagues;
- Demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong understanding of IT and technology;
- Experience in data quality management, business intelligence and / or data analytics, are considered as strong assets;
- Fluent English is mandatory, with a working knowledge of French preferred.