For one of our client, a world leading Real Estate and Private Equity firm in constant growth, we are currently looking for a Real Estate Senior Accountant (M/F) to strengthen the Finance Team.
Directly reporting to a Team Manager, your main responsibilities will be (but are not limited to):
- Reviewing day-to-day accounting for various companies and periodical VAT returns;
- Maintain interest calculation, amortisation and depreciation schedules;
- Month-end & intercompany reconciliations;
- Updating administration department on intercompany settlements;
- Preparation and/or review of financial statements and information;
- Assisting with preparation of monthly cash flows, management reports and information packages for lending banks;
- Preparation of invoices;
- Preparation of annual US tax reporting packages, annual accounts, ad hoc reports and reconciliations;
- Liaising with external auditors;
- Assisting with consolidation process;
- Coaching of juniors;
- Supporting asset management team, acquisitions team and tax advisors when needed.
- University degree in Finance and Accounting (ACCA or similar);
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a Big 4 or in a similar position ideally within the RE industry;
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Any other language will be an asset;
- Proficient use of MS Office and accounting softwares;
- Excellent organisation skills, good team-player, result-oriented.
This is a unique opportunity to join an international and fast growing environment. If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate to apply now. Please be sure that your application will stay confidential through Jeanne Guériaux.