On behalf of an international bank, we are looking for a Regulatory and Management Reporting Specialist expert in the banking and financing business.
- Prepare IFRS detailed trial balance and BCL/CSSF solo and consolidated regulatory reporting for 7 bank entities.
- Prepare FINREP, COREP, AnaCredit, LCR, NSFR, ALMM, Large Exposures, Covered Deposits, Statistical and other.
- Prepare credit risk and liquidity risk internal reports for Luxembourg management and the Head Office.
- Consolidate/merge data sources from multiple banking systems and multiple business units across six countries.
- Control data integrity input in the reporting systems, investigate exceptions and propose root cause mitigation.
- Support the team effort to enhance data flow and interface between banking and reporting systems.
- Propose improvements to internal processes to optimize efficiency, and enforce high-level of documentation.
- Participate in assessing impact of regulatory changes on existing reports and procedures.
- You have a university degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking or Business Related Studies. Knowledge of Treasury functions and terminology would be useful.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position. Financial, Management and other relevant experience would be an advantage for example INVOKE, FAS, SOPHiE.
- You have a very good level of Excel; other tools such as Microsoft access, Invoke Explore and Plexus is an asset. Data base management skills would also be an advantage.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are highly organized and detail oriented with ability to analyze data.
- You are interested to work in a multi-cultural business environment.
- You are committed, rigorous, flexible, self-motivated and solution-oriented.
If you are interested in this job position, please feel free to send your application or contact Myriam RACHID.