We are representing the Private Equity branch of a well-known and international Investment group.
To strengthen their growth, they would like to reinforce their team with a Finance Officer. It would be a unique opportunity for a young professional to join an international team where there is room to grow and a very good atmosphere.
Main responsibilities :
- Cash management (incl. preparation of budgets and forecasts)
- Day to day accounting and reporting
- Assistance in the analysis of valuations of investments
- Preparation of financial statements and audits coordination
- Assistance & coordination with the preparation of Income Tax & VAT returns
- Contact and consult with external advisors and internal advisors to ensure up to date compliance
- General coordination for incorporating new structures in Luxembourg and for transactions occurring at Luxembourg companies level
Your profile :
- About 2-3 years of experience in a Big 4 or a Corporate services provider
- Knowledge of Private Equity, Real Estate, Credit/Debt
- Excellent level of English
- Team player, curious and proactive
- Excellent communication skills