Talent Researcher for a 6 month internship, and why not a first job opportunity?
Do you want to discover head-hunting and recruitment in a young and dynamic team? Do you want to evolve in a challenging environment? Are you looking for an internship where you will be an integral part of the team?
If you answered a yes in all three, joins us and be part of the GoToFreedom adventure!
- Active involvement in project management and selection of candidates with recruitment consultants: you will have a global overview of the industries and will learn how to present a new job to candidates and understand their career path,
- Coresponsible for the progress reports to clients and fixing meetings with them. Be part of them with us and have direct contacts with various stakeholders.
- Involvement in our brainstorming sessions, business development and communication reviews
- Last but not least: enjoying each day with us.
We offer you:
- A friendly work environment within a close-knit team
- The opportunity to be quickly responsible in our recruitment assignments
- To contribute to different development projects of the firm
- The possibility to manage our communication on social media
- A paid internship, an opportunity to get your first job if both parties are convinced
You are/ have:
- Final year in master’s degree or bachelor's degree
- A background that will allow you to understand our environment
- A first abroad experience (Erasmus, internship)
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, other language is a bonus
- Interested in digital communication
- Willing to commit and take responsibilities
- Good sense of humour, curious, proactive, enthusiastic and positive
If you recognise yourself in this ad and want to be part of a constantly evolving company, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your required dates of internship.