Internship in purchasing department (F/M)
Development of the sub-contractor’s network
Gradel develops turn-key special purpose machines (mechanical automated equipment) dedicated to nuclear, space and general industry for more than 50 years. GRADEL supports its customers all over the projects: from the definition of the specification up to the installation and operation of the equipment. This activity is in strong development.
In order to develop the sub-contractor’s network, we are looking for a student in purchasing with following profile requirements:
- Master’s or bachelor’s internship
- Strong interest for technical components
- Practical approach, problem solving
- Organised and methodical
- Innovative and creative
- Ability to work independently, good team player
- Language skills: fluent in English/French or English/German (written and oral). A third language (French or German) is considered as an asset
- Definition of supplier’s requirement
- Definition of technical requirement of product families
- Search for new supplier
- Preparation of fairs / Participation to fairs
- Audit of supplier
- Qualifying of supplier
We offer a position in an innovative and creative environment with strong relationships with suppliers and other departments of the company (Engineering, Supply-chain, Assembly, Finance). The trainee will be integrated in the purchasing team. The position is based Ellange, Luxembourg.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity and wish to take part actively to our future development, please send your application (cover letter + CV).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The information you provide will be treated confidentially and will only be disclosed to employees involved in the recruitment process. The selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record.