Mechanical design engineer (m/f)
Gradel develops turn-key special purpose machines (mechanical automated equipment) dedicated to nuclear, space and general industry for more than 50 years. GRADEL supports its customers all over the projects: from the definition of the specification up to the installation and operation of the equipment. This activity is in strong development.
In order to strengthen our engineering department, we are looking for an experienced engineer in mechanical design with following profile requirements:
- Master’s degree in mechanical engineering
- At least 10 years of experience in mechanical design
- Experience in design of special purpose machines
- Good knowledge in materials resistance and good skills in dimensioning
- Experience in nuclear or space market is considered as an asset
- Knowledge in hydraulic, pneumatic and electrotechnics is considered as an asset
- Proficient with solidworks
- Experience with a PDM is also considered as an asset
- Practical approach, problem solving
- Organised and methodical
- Innovative and creative
- Ability to work independently while remaining good team player
- Language skills: fluent in English/French or English/German (written and oral). A third language (French or German) will be considered as an asset.
- Design & development of our equipment
- Dimensioning of our equipment
- Realisation of detail drawings
- Realisation of BOM (bill of materials)
- Realisation of technical documentation
We offer a position in an innovative and creative environment with strong relationships with customers and other departments of the company (sales, project management, supply-chain, assembly).
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity and wish to take part actively to our future development, please send your application (cover letter + CV).
This position is available from the 1st. of September 2021. The candidate will be offered a CDI (open-ended contract). The position is based Ellange.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity and wish to take part actively to our future development, please send your application.