GRADEL develops ultralightweight structures, components, brackets for different industrial fields. We support the customers all over the projects: from the definition of the specification up to the installation and operation of the equipment. This activity is in strong development.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for an experienced engineer in robotics.
The ideal candidate should have the following profile requirements:
- Master’s degree in robotics,
- At least 3 years working experience in robotics in connection with R&D projects
- Knowledge and experience in trajectory management
- Experience with ABB robots
- Proficiency in grasshopper would be considered as an asset
- Knowledge or experience in fiber winding would be considered as an asset
- Knowledge about composite production processes, calibration and optimization would be considered as an asset
- Practical approach, problem solving, undertaking relevant research
- Possess analytical skills, organisational skills, confidence, attention to the detail
- Innovative and creative
- Ability to work independently, good team player, teamworking skills,
- Language skills: fluent in English/French or English/German (written and oral). A third language (French or German) is considered as an asset.
- developing code for robot
- programming industrial robots
- optimising robot’s trajectories
- coding manufacturing diagnosing faults and quality log files
- overseeing, calibration and development of operational quality control processes
We offer a position in an innovative and creative environment with strong relationships with suppliers and other departments of the company (Engineering, Supply-chain, Assembly, Finance). The candidate will be integrated in the structural ultralightweight department. The position is based in Ellange, Luxembourg.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity and wish to take part actively to our future development, please send your application (cover letter + CV).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The information you provide will be treated confidentially and will only be disclosed to employees involved in the recruitment process. The selected candidates will be requested to provide a criminal record.