Experienced Accountant (m/f) - ASAP - French & English Speaking
Publiée le 17/09/2023
Grant Thornton Luxembourg
- Luxembourg Hamm
- Comptabilité / Contrôle de gestion / Fiscalité
Working place: Company’s office, client’s office, homeworking, satellite offices
Contract type: Permanent contract
Location: Luxembourg Hamm / Client offices
Ready to start your next challenge?
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking an Experienced Accountant (m/f) to start ASAP.
Working at Grant Thornton Luxembourg is an efficient opportunity to develop your potential within human-sized team in the heart of a multicultural and international growing group while respecting your work / life balance.
For us, you are a strength, and your experience is a real added-value and places you as a key element in the realisation of our Accounting department ambitions.
Our team of specialist provides excellent accounting services to optimally support clients in the execution of their tasks and the realisation of their growth ambitions.
In collaboration with your manager, you will be in charge of a diversified client portfolio, operational in various sectors (commercial, SME, finance, PFS, real estate..), at national and international level. You will be responsible for achieving the successful delivery of your assignments and provide a high-quality service.
- Handling all day-to-day bookkeeping activities for our clients;
- Work at client’s premises upon request;
- Delegation to and review of the junior’s team member work;
- Participate in preparation of indirect and direct tax returns and tax provisions services in collaboration with your manager and our tax department;
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports in LUXGAAP;
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations on a timely basis and in line with the corporate policy;
- Preparation of annual accounts and its notes;
- Support and contribution to the migration of a paperless accounting services;
- Correspondence with clients, and assist clients upon requests;
- Coaching of junior staff members.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting;
- From 2 to 4 years of experience in a Fiduciary, ideally in Luxembourg;
- Fluent in French and English (any other language is considered as an asset);
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office with mastery of excel;
- Organisation skills and attention to details;
- Team spirit and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams;
- Positive energy and motivated spirit.
3, 2, 1… Get ready to go beyond and apply!
Please send your resume with the reference Jobs.lu - Experienced Accountant (m/f) by email at email@example.com.
- Technical study case;
- HR interview with our Talent team;
- Technical interview with Manager(s) or Partner(s) of the team.
Grant Thornton Information
Grant Thornton is a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm on the move! As part of a dynamic, global organisation of more than 68,000 people serving clients in more than 147 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Here in Luxembourg, 330 professional staff and 24 partners are offering high-quality assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from private individuals to corporations, banks and public institutions.
5 reasons to join us
- Work life balance (additional holidays, flexibility, satellite offices, parking possibility);
- Interesting Benefits (annual discretionary bonus, trainings/certifications, lunch voucher, pension plan, talent referral reward program, internal mobility program);
- Proximity management in agreement with our CLEARR values;
- Integration follow-up to ensure yours & career development opportunity (on-demand feedback, mid-year and annual performance review);
- Company life (events, afterworks, teambuilding, sport events) & engagements (Corporate Social Responsibility, Human Rights, Diversity & Inclusion);
- You are the one that we are looking for!
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.