EXPERIENCED CONSULTANT - TRANSACTION SERVICES AND EXTERNAL VALUATION DEPARTMENT (M/F)
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking an Experienced Consultant for our Transaction Services & External Valuation Department (m/f).
Working at Grant Thornton Luxembourg is an efficient opportunity to develop your potential within human-sized team in the heart of a multicultural and international growing group while respecting your work / life balance.
For us, you are a strength, and your experience is a real added-value and places you as a key element in the realisation of our Transaction Services & External Valuation ambitions.
Are you friendly, dynamic, collaborative with a solidarity team spirit? Then, you are the Talent our team is looking for!
You will work directly with our External Valuation and Transaction Services team and with the Responsible Partner, you will be in charge of:
· Financial due diligence, Merger & Acquisition advisory projects, Valuation projects, Company transformation and special operations;
· Analysis of complex business and financial topics;
· Reports production and assistance with client / target liaison;
· Ensure investment transactions are processed properly, in due time and in accordance with internal processes with accurate and complete documentation;
· Analysis of the market activity.
This job is a perfect fit for a curious, proactive professional to join a dynamic and fast-growing team. The position offers exposure to a large variety of assignments related to M&A transactions and valuations.
· 4-5 years of professional experience including a minimum of two years in Transaction Services and/or in External Valuation;
· Master degree with specialisation in Accounting/Finance/Economics;
· Fluency in English and French or in English and German, any other language is considered as an asset;
· Solid knowledge of Microsoft office including Powerpoint;
· Organisation and proactive, attention to details and flexible person;
· Able to perform under pressure;
· Analytical skills in order to interpret data and find solutions;
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, in order to create a confidence climat with clients;
· Team spirit and ability to work across diverse organisations and teams;
· Positive energy and motivated spirit.
Grant Thornton is a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm on the move! As part of a dynamic, global organisation of more than 62,000 people serving clients in more than 140 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Here in Luxembourg, 280 professional staff and 25 partners are offering high-quality assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from private individuals to corporations, banks and public institutions.
How to apply
Please send your resume with the reference Experienced Consultant for our Transaction Services & External Valuation Department (m/f) by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.
For more information, we encourage you to read our Privacy Notice at www.grantthornton.lu. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.