Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking an External Audit Assistant Manager or Manager (m/f) - IFRS/Consolidation sector.
Working at Grant Thornton Luxembourg is an efficient opportunity to develop your potential within human-sized team in the heart of a multicultural and international growing group while respecting your work / life balance.
As the Audit Manager, you will ensure all work is allocated as part of your client portfolio and other client assignments are carried out profitably and in a timely basis in accordance with the firm’s professional standards and to the satisfaction of clients and engagement partners. Further, to ensure your team are managed and developed to the maximum of their potential and to assist in the development of the office.
For us, you are a strength, and your experience is a real added-value and places you as a key element in the realisation of our External Audit department ambitions.
- Responsible for managing key client portfolio and building and maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients;
- Assists the Audit Partner in establishing audit objectives and overall scope;
- Checks that audit work papers have been properly reviewed and that audit files are completed in a timely manner and are properly filed and maintained on the network;
- Determines that all audit reports reflect the work performed and meet set reporting and auditing standards;
- Assists in the production and presentation of proposals for new work;
- Manages, motivates and coaches team members and provides feedback through regular communication and timely appraisal whilst being familiar with relevant training and development options.
- Master degree in Economics, Accountancy or equivalent (5 years study);
- At least 5 years’ experience of large audits and complex groups in addition to dealing with complex technical matters;
- Professional qualification (RE, ACCA, CA) is a must;
- Fluency in English, any other language is considered an asset;
- EU Work permit valid in Luxembourg;
- Strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail;
- Ability to support and mentor staff.
Grant Thornton is a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm on the move! As part of a dynamic, global organisation of more than 62,000 people serving clients in more than 140 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Here in Luxembourg, 280 professional staff and 25 partners are offering high-quality assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from private individuals to corporations, banks and public institutions.
How to apply
Please send us your CV with the reference External Audit Assistant Manager or Manager (m/f) – IFRS/Consolidation sector.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.