External Auditor Intern (m/f) - from January 2024 - French & English or German & English Speaking
Publiée le 29/11/2023
Grant Thornton Luxembourg
- Luxembourg Hamm
- Conseil / Audit
Working place: Company’s office, client’s office, homeworking, satellite offices
Contract type: Internship
Location: Luxembourg Hamm / Client offices
Ready to start your career?
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking External Audit Intern (m/f) to start from January 2024.
A first working experience with Grant Thornton is an effective opportunity to develop your potential in a human-sized company with a young and dynamic team. It is an operational experience and a springboard for your future career!
For us, you are a strength, your experience is a real added-value and places you as a key element in the realisation of our External Audit department ambitions.
Who we are looking for
- We’re looking for talented and dynamic people who want to be a part of something bigger. Free to be yourself, confident and approachable. You are a great relationship builder who can inspire everyone around you with your energy and ideas;
- You’ll help our clients to tackle their burning issues and future challenges. Listening hard and asking the right questions is at the heart of providing great business advice. We’ll enable and empower you to do just that, so you can show initiative and bring new ideas and perspectives to the table to help our clients and the wider economy to grow;
- You share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility. Always striving to grow yourself, you should be driven to succeed with the ability to see tasks through to the end and remain agile, even when things don’t go to plan;
- Your ability to see the bigger picture and also drill down into the small detail will make you stand out from the crowd – a real natural when it comes to solving problems, you’ll be able to analyse the numbers and back them up with strategic advice.
- Master degree in Audit, Economics, Accountancy or Finance;
- Looking for your end-of-study internship, you would like to find your first job after this internship;
- Fluent in French and English or German and English (any other language is considered an asset);
- Technical accounting skills;
- Proactivity, rigour and results-oriented;
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
3, 2, 1… Get ready to go beyond and apply!
- Technical study case;
- HR interview with our Talent team;
- Technical interview with Manager(s) or Partner(s) of the team.
Grant Thornton Information
Grant Thornton is a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm on the move! As part of a dynamic, global organisation of more than 68,000 people serving clients in more than 147 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Here in Luxembourg, 330 professional staff and 24 partners are offering high-quality assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from private individuals to corporations, banks and public institutions.
5 reasons to join us
1. Work life balance (additional holidays, flexibility, satellite offices, parking possibility);
2. Interesting Benefits (annual discretionary bonus, trainings/certifications, lunch voucher, pension plan, talent referral reward program, internal mobility program);
3. Proximity management in agreement with our CLEARR values;
4. Integration follow-up to ensure yours & career development opportunity (on-demand feedback, mid-year and annual performance review);
5. Company life (events, afterworks, teambuilding, sport events) & engagements (Corporate Social Responsibility, Human Rights, Diversity & Inclusion);
6. You are the one that we are looking for!