Manager Auditor – German Speaking (m/f)
Publiée le 04/05/2023
Grant Thornton Luxembourg
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking a Manager Auditor (m/f) – German Speaking.
Working at Grant Thornton Luxembourg is an efficient opportunity to develop your potential within human-sized team in the heart of a multicultural and international growing group while respecting your work / life balance.
For us, you are a strength, and your experience is a real added-value and places you as a key element in the realisation of our Audit German Desk department ambitions.
In collaboration with your Director, you will be responsible for a diverse portfolio of national and international clients, for the success of your audit assignments by providing a high quality service in a self-sufficient way while supervising your team.
- Responsible for managing key client portfolio and building and maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients;
- Assists the Audit Director in establishing audit objectives and overall scope;
- Checks that audit work papers have been properly reviewed and that audit files are completed in a timely manner and are properly filed and maintained on the network;
- Determines that all audit reports reflect the work performed and meet set reporting and auditing standards;
- Assists in the production and presentation of proposals for new work;
- Manages, motivates and coaches team members and provides feedback through regular communication and timely appraisal whilst being familiar with relevant training and development options.
- Master degree in Economics, Accountancy or equivalent;
- At least 6 years’ experience in the statutory audit of industrial/commercial sector;
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory, any other language is considered an asset;
- Strong commitment to excellence and attention to details;
- Ability to support and mentor staff.
Grant Thornton is a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm on the move! As part of a dynamic, global organization of more than 62,000 people serving clients in more than 138 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Here in Luxembourg, 300 professional staff and 25 partners are offering high-quality assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from private individuals to corporations, banks and public institutions.
How to apply
Please send your resume with the reference (Moovijob) - Manager Auditor (m/f) – German Speaking by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.
For more information, we encourage you to read our Privacy Notice at www.grantthornton.lu. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.