Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking for a Senior Information Security Consultant (m/f).
Working at Grant Thornton Luxembourg is an efficient opportunity to develop your potential within human-sized team in the heart of a multicultural and international growing group while respecting your work / life balance.
For us, you are a strength, and your experience is a real added-value and places you as a key element in the realisation of our Information Security department ambitions.
Are you friendly, dynamic, collaborative with a solidarity team spirit? Then, you are the Talent our team is looking for!
This position will have a customer facing advisory role, the collaborator will oversee the functioning of customer’s information security measures, plans, designs, and implement it to incorporate the information security controls that are designed to meet the organisation's objective and mission.
The Senior will also provide continuous support to the newly appointed team members.
Below are a few points that illustrate the key responsibilities that the Senior Consultant shall be able to handle:
- Assess, enhance, and align the Information Security Management System of customers including policies, processes, practices, roles and responsibilities;
- Ensure that all the relevant policies and procedures related to information security are adequate;
- Develop, update, maintain, and implement Information Security strategy and plans;
- Define and deploy information security awareness programs;
- Define and implement an ICT / IS risk management framework;
- Develop security reports and dashboards;
- Ensure continued compliance with all the current laws, regulations, directives, and contractual requirements.
The ideal candidate shall be able to explain complex ideas in a concise manner, and have good judgmental and decision-making skills, excellent analytical and interpretation skills, and excellent communication skills and good presentation skills. The ideal Senior Consultant candidate shall also have:
- Master’s degree in Information Security or Computer Science;
- At least three years’ experience in similar role ideally in Luxembourg;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Demonstrated ability to understand legal, technical and governance topics, including these issued by the CSSF and the EBA;
- Experience in completing multiple projects simultaneously on time and with minimal direct supervision;
- Experience in Information Security Risk Management;
- Experience in or with information security references like ISO27000 family of standards;
- Experience in Financial sector regulations at European or local level is a plus;
- Holding Information Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 Lead Implementer is a plus.
Grant Thornton is a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm on the move! As part of a dynamic, global organisation of more than 68,000 people serving clients in more than 147 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Here in Luxembourg, 330 professional staff and 24 partners are offering high-quality assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from private individuals to corporations, banks and public institutions.