GSK Stockmann is a leading independent European corporate law firm with more than 200 professionals and offices in Germany and Luxembourg. Our team in Luxembourg is growing and we are therefore looking for a
Marketing Manager (m/f)
Your tasks focus on the marketing in Luxembourg and include amongst others:
- Supporting marketing and business development strategies in general and fostering client relationships;
- Supporting the preparation of bespoken advertising, pitch documents, presentations, brochures, newsletters, press releases as well as general marketing materials and seasonal cards;
- Organizing, registering and supporting GSK and sponsored events;
- Administering of national and international memberships, contact lists and databases;
- Creating and editing content for and handling of our online marketing channels;
- Providing content for our internal communication channels;
- Maintaining excellent relationships with client guides and filing submissions to legal directories;
- Cooperating with our internal marketing and public relations teams, external agencies and digital service providers.
You will convince us with:
- Successful completed marketing, business, legal or arts studies;
- Excellent written and spoken proficiency in English; German and/or French proficiency would be an asset;
- Minimum of four years of related experience ideally in an international law firm or corporation;
- Very good knowledge of the Luxembourg market;
- Very good analytical capabilities and quick grasp;
- Highly committed, independent, strong team player and reliable personality.
We will offer a:
- Highly modern, cooperative and stimulating working atmosphere in a young and dynamic team;
- Very attractive compensation package;
- Wide range of in-house trainings in our GSK Academy.
If you are interested, please forward your CV and application letter in English to the attention of the Human Resources Department.