A client in financial sector is currently looking for an Project manager officer (Luxembourg - CDI)
You join an international bank located in Luxembourg. You are responsible for managing different projects related to new products, services and technologies concerning their clients. The company is looking for someone who already has a good background of 5 years in this field.
Your Responsibilities as a Project Manager Officer :
- Project lifecycle management is your responsibility, from early business case and analysis to production deployment.
- You are responsible for tracking, managing, and reporting assignment progress in accordance with the established KPIs and the project management approach.
- Throughout the project, you work together with the product teams and technical business analysts.
- Set up stakeholder calls and meetings as needed.
- You collaborate closely on budgetary matters, vendor management, dependencies management, and coordination activities with the project team and business units.
- You preserve the project plan in its entirety, including important deadlines, tasks, resources, and dependencies.
- In the shape of a product roadmap, you will oversee a portfolio or minor initiatives.
Required skills for this role of Project Manager Officer :
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have a good experience in Managing a Projects' Portfolio
- You have a good knowledge on : PMO functions and best practices, PM methodologies, Princes 2, Agil, Scrum, Waterfall, MS Office..
- You are a leader, motivated, proactive and a good communicator
If you are interested by this role, do not hesitate to apply.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume.