Business Analyst - Insurance Specialist
Publiée le 02/06/2023
Business Analyst – Insurance specialist (m/f)
ING Luxembourg is looking for a Business Analyst / Customer Journey Expert (m/f), who will be working in the Lending Tribe. The aim of this Tribe is to aim at keeping a safe and sound lending activity for the bank while delivering the best lending journey ever to all our customers.
Description of the position
As a Customer Journey Expert, your mission is to design, create or improve Insurance solutions (governance, process, products and tools) in the following areas:
- Retail Consumer and Private Banking
- SME and Mid-Corporate
- Wholesale and Institutional
As a Customer Journey Expert in the Lending Tribe within ING's Agile organization, you work together with other experts to achieve the Tribe's mission. This involves the implementation of the following activities:
- Contribute actively to all events of the sprints by asking, answering and challenging. You act as a moderator and enhance the way of working structurally. You ensure that priorities are made.
- Participate in the Chapter meetings and in the standard scrum events for the Squad stand up, refinement, review and retrospectives.
- Undertake data analyses and interviews and introduce measuring instruments to understand how to improve the customer journey. You ensure all suggestions for improvements and solutions are validated by data.
- Optimize processes in a customer friendly way to maximize customer and business value.
- Deliver the customer journey strategy, manage the stakeholders, formulate the product/service-, process- and channel policy in line with external regulations, risk and compliance policies.
- Truly understand your products, services and customer processes end-to-end and you keep this knowledge up to date.
- Have deep understanding of the customer journey by monitoring customer satisfaction, availability, costs/revenue and process quality.
- Can be involved in resolving customer complaints & incidents.
- Develop new techniques, new monitoring standards for ING, new products & process and improve current ones by applying your expertise.
- Apply expert distribution knowledge to develop new and improve current distribution practices that set market standards.
- Could be external speaker and contribute to industry knowledge.
Competencies / Behaviors:
- Ability to manage a very diverse set of stakeholders with very different priorities.
- Being curious, invest time to master your end-to-end product processes and stay up to date on markets trends, risks and product information.
- Knowing what is going on with the customer, put himself/ herself in customers’ shoes, assess the wishes and needs of customers and anticipate on this.
- Having strong analytical & judgement skills to recognize key information, identify problem, establish connections and validate before acting.
- Having deep knowledge of the customer’s business and banking processes and integrate acquired knowledge into performance of tasks.
- Ability to develop a long-term vision
- Ability to take initiatives to improve products, processes and channel policies – ensure that creative ideas are implemented.
- Supporting the agile organization & to perform as a team, trust and encourage each other and give feedback to promote continuous improvement & team development.
- Focusing on what you’re good at as your role covers a wide area of activities.
- Master or Bachelor degree, with at least 3 years of experience in similar job.
- Specific knowledge and proven experience in Insurance related products and activities.
Fluent in English & French.
Mastering of Luxembourgish will be considered as an advantage.
Your working environment:
With over 1000 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 120 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.