Business Analyst – Securities
Publiée le 05/06/2023
Business Analyst – Securities
We are actively seeking a skilled and motivated Business Analyst with expertise in securities back office operations to join our diverse and inclusive team Savings, Investments & Client Advice. As a Business Analyst, you will play a crucial role in analysing, improving, and streamlining our securities back office processes following the ING Way of Working principles.
Your in-depth understanding of securities operations, regulatory requirements, and technology solutions will enable you to identify opportunities for optimization, recommend changes, and drive successful implementations. This position requires a strong analytical mindset, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams while embracing the ING Way of Working.
Join us and contribute to optimizing securities back office operations within a diverse and inclusive team.
• Analyze securities back office operations and identify areas for improvement.
• Design and propose innovative solutions to enhance operations.
• Gather requirements collaboratively from stakeholders and end-users.
• Conduct testing and ensure quality assurance.
• Collaborate with diverse stakeholders and foster effective communication.
• Manage incidents and provide user support.
• Create and maintain documentation.
• Manage projects using Agile methodologies and monitor progress.
• Contribute to the production and management of the regulatory reports
• Stay updated on industry trends and recommend process enhancements.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, or a related field.
• Proven experience (minimum 3 years) in securities back office operations, incident management, and user support. Previous experience with Transaction Reporting (under EMIR, MIFIDII, SFTR, MIFIR) is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of securities products, post-trade processes, and settlement workflows.
• Familiarity with regulatory requirements governing securities back office operations (e.g. MiFID II, EMIR..).
• Experience in analyzing and improving operational processes, identifying automation opportunities, and implementing technology solutions.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to dissect complex problems and provide practical solutions.
• Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
• Good project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
• Excellent knowledge of English and/or French, with a good command of the other.
Your working environment:
With over 1000 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 120 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.