Business Control Specialist (m/f)
ING Solutions Investment Management (‘ISIM’) is looking for a Business Control Specialist (m/f) to support the current and planned developments of its activities in Luxembourg and abroad.
Your working environment
ISIM is a subsidiary of ING Luxembourg. ISIM benefits from the status of a “Super ManCo” as it has the licenses to manage both UCITS and Alternative Investment Fund (AIF).
ISIM oversees Investment Funds (mainly UCITS) distributed by ING Group entities all over Europe.
Launched in 2014, ISIM is the ManCo of ING Group and is pursuing its development as a key tool for Investment Fund solutions within ING Group.
ISIM is looking for a Business Control Specialist (m/f) to reinforce its team in the context of the development of its activity.
Within ING Solutions Investment Management, you will have to:
- Your purpose is to make sure all end-to-end business processes are well in place, documented and controls are set within the legal framework and compliant with ING standards. You help and advice your colleagues from the business lines making sure all required controls and processes are well performed;
- You participate to the risk assessments (identification and evaluation of risks, definition and evaluation of mitigating actions) on various topics impacting all business lines and any processes within the organization also providing with necessary methodology support;
- You build a strong coordination between business lines and other lines of defense within the organization in order to reach a strong level of quality assurance in the analysis or reporting requested;
- Together with the Product Management & Change teams, you will work on optimization of end-to-end processes and products & services;
- Together with internal stakeholders (mainly Product Management) you will make sure (new) legal requirements are well implemented. In order to facilitate this, you will make gap analysis, scenario analysis and Business Environment Assessment (BEA);
- You are gatekeeper of the Product Approval and Review Process (PARP) of ISIM;
- You bring in your personal expertise in order to help the business departments to comply with regulatory requirement and ING policies. You will have to strongly follow fund regulation and technical evolutions in the business and, together with the Product Management team, explain the business position in discussions with the second line. In doing so you will be the first contact for the second line on business related matters.
- You follow up on issues and related action points where first line of defense is owner, making sure the overdue rating remains in the acceptable range of the organization.
- Fluency in French and English, knowledge of Dutch (and other languages) being an asset
- Strong knowledge of the fund industry (min. 5years) and all linked technical aspects
- Excellent organisation skills
- Rigorous and good attention to details
- Sense of responsibility and autonomy
- Team player with good communication skills (both oral and written)
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Creative thinking and solution oriented
- Coordination skills