CoE Regulatory Expert – Transaction Monitoring
The CoE (Center of Expertise) Regulatory Expert – Transaction Monitoring reports (hierarchically and functionally) to the KYC CoE Lead and is part of the ING Luxembourg KYC Organization and the Global Virtual CoE community.
This role requires experience in operating in a complex, environment and profound knowledge of the regulatory landscape and the KYC domain in particular. It combines a client focused attitude with analytical skills and result oriented strategic thinking. Your scope is both local (with your KYC peers as well as 2nd line counterparts) and global (part of the global virtual CoE community).
What we offer
Join a highly motivated team of professionals with international exposure.
Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, which is rapidly changing on the back of changing client needs, regulatory requirements and operational excellence challenges.
Specifically, you have the following key responsibilities:
- Is responsible, in the field of Transaction Monitoring, for topics such as processes improvement, implementation of internal policies, TM risk assessment & quality control management;
- Develop and stay attuned with the craftsmanship content expert;
- Deliver effective and up to date reporting towards the Country KYC Committee;
- Be a key partner and lead projects on both content as well as process/continuous improvement;
- Provide advice to Operation and Delivery and collaborate when needed to ensure an effective, efficient and compliant execution of KYC/Transaction Monitoring activities;
- Observe, identify and ensures solutions for improvements for internal business processes;
- Participate as active partner in the Global CoE Virtual community to ensure continuous improvement cycles on delegated topics.
Knowledge and expertise required
As the CoE Regulatory Expert – Transaction Monitoring you:
- Have an academic degree;
- Are skilled, professionally, knowledgeable and solution oriented;
- Have at least 5-7 years of relevant work experience in the financial services industry, preferably within process delivery and/or regulatory topics;
- Have a strong track record of working in the area of KYC and/or AML processes and systems, especially in Transaction Monitoring related processes and procedures;
- Have experience and knowledge of business processes and associated risks;
- Have experience in structural solutions and international organizations;
- Are fluent in English speaking and writing and are able to give internal presentations and trainings;
- Are an excellent planner and organizer.
Your working environment at ING:
With over 1000 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.